2021 Hyundai Kona Electric Near Nashville, TN
Electric car lovers rejoice, the 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric is here and this fully electric SUV is ready to impress Nashville area drivers. This electric vehicle features an extremely impressive EPA-estimated range of 258 miles with zero emissions. That’s the highest of any all-electric subcompact SUV! The 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric has a Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) with a power output of 150 kW/201 horsepower. The battery can be charged from 0-80% in 54 minutes with Level III, Quick Charge – 100kW.
- EPA-estimated range of 258 miles with zero emissions
- Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Power output of 150 kW/201 horsepower
- 0-80% charge in 54 minutes with Level III, Quick Charge – 100kW
The 2021 Hyundai Kona Electrics design is a sleek and stylish one you would expect from a Hyundai vehicle. The available power tilt-and-slide sunroof is perfect for looking at the beautiful Nashville sky. Standard automatic headlights are perfect for driving when the sun is going down. Privacy glass lets you see what’s going on outside of the 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric and others can’t see in. The available rain-sensing windshield wipers help your vision in any kind of rain.
- Available power tilt-and-slide sunroof
- Automatic headlights
- Privacy glass
- Available rain-sensing windshield wipers
You would expect an all electric vehicle to have amazing technology features, and the 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric does not disappoint. The standard Proximity Key with push button start is a convenient addition to this vehicle, but that’s just where the tech features begin. The available 10.25-inch touchscreen is the hi-res interactive hub drivers crave. The available Heads-up Display (HUD) slides into your line of sight when you want and allows you to keep track of navigation, audio, and driving information without taking your eyes off the road. With dual USB outlets, an auxiliary input jack, and available wireless charging you never have to worry about your phone’s battery running out.
- Proximity Key with push button start
- Available 10.25-inch touchscreen
- Available Heads-up Display (HUD)
- Dual USB outlets, an auxiliary input jack, and available wireless charging
The 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric features Hyundai’s SmartSense technology. This system features numerous standard safety features that are sure to make drivers feel safe and confident on each ride.
- Regenerative braking system with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with 4-wheel disc brakes
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Control (TCS) and Brake Assist (BA)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
If you have any questions about the 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric, please contact us online or visit us at Hyundai of Columbia, near Nashville.