Does the Hyundai Santa Fe Have 3rd Row Seating?
While the answer to the question, “Do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seating,” is no, this compact SUV is plenty spacious. In fact, we think the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe proves you don’t always need to aim for a midsize or full-size SUV — which tend to be costlier — to get the room you and your family need. If you’re interested in a roomy five-person SUV, read on to learn more about the Hyundai Santa Fe interior!
Hyundai Santa Fe Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
Again, the new Hyundai Santa Fe doesn’t offer a third row, but its first and second rows guarantee a comfortable ride through Columbia. Here’s a quick breakdown of its interior dimensions and cargo room:
- Passenger Volume: 110.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 71.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 35.9 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 41.2/39.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd row): 44.1/40.9 inches
- Hiproom (1st/2nd row): 57.5/56.3 inches
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe also offers several space-saving features, such as rear 60/40 split-folding seats. When you need extra room in the cargo area, simply fold the rear seats down to accommodate whatever it is you’re carrying.
Hyundai Sante Fe Interior Features
In addition to ample space, you’ll find a medley of comfort and technology features to enjoy inside the Hyundai Santa Fe SUV. Whether you’re headed to work in Columbia or picking the kids up from sports practice in Columbia, you’ll have access to the following standard amenities:
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- 7-inch display audio system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package (SEL trim and above)
- Heated front seats (SEL trim and above)
- Heated rear seats (Ultimate trim and above)
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
Is There a Hyundai with 3rd Row Seating?
If 3rd row seating is a necessity for you and your family, you can opt for the Hyundai Palisade, which offers seating for eight people across three rows. It has a passenger volume of 155.3 cubic feet, plus a cargo area with the following measurements:
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the Front Seats): 86.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 2nd Row Seats): 45.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 3rd Row Seats): 18 cubic feet
It offers many of the same features you’ll find inside the Hyundai Santa Fe, as well as 3rd row 60/40 split-fold seats with ingress/egress handles and one-touch 2nd-row seat slide for 3rd row access.
Shop for a New Hyundai SUV at Hyundai of Columbia!
Whether you’ve got your sights set on a new Santa Fe or Hyundai SUV models with a 3rd row, Hyundai of Columbia can get you behind the wheel. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Columbia!
More from Hyundai of Columbia
While the answer to the question, “Do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seating,” is no, this compact SUV is plenty spacious. In fact, we think the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe proves you don’t always need to aim for a midsize or full-size SUV — which tend to be costlier — to get…